Thursday, April 2, 2009

outside 3/27/09

Same lens, same attempts to balance shutter speed and aperture. Just so much easier outside. I loved the holes in Lydia's jeans. She had a bump on her forehead that day that might be a good experiment in Elements. But that'll be another day's project. I also love Ellie's grumpy faces. She is most fun to photograph when she's in that kind of mood. :)





Derek didn't love that her whole face isn't in focus, just one of her eyes. I personally thought it was kind of cool. What do you think? (click on it to see better)

4 comments:

  1. Love the 2nd and 3rd ones down, Rachel! Good for you for getting out there and practicing. It really does make all the difference. I have the 50mm too, but haven't experimented with it too much. You've inspired me to whip it out some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures... good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great to me. I love the pics

    ReplyDelete